INDURA ULTRASOFT HRC1 FIRE RETARDANT LIGHT WEIGHT OVERALL
or make 4 interest-free payments of $50.44 AUD fortnightly with More infoRGCFRR201R-OR/87
Our Indura Ultrasoft fabrics guarantee flame resistance for the life of the garment. With a soft feel for enhanced comfort they provide enhanced protection from electric arc, flash fire, molten ferrous metal and welding exposures.
- 186 gsm Indura UltraSoft flame retardant fabric.
- 88% cotton 12% tenacity nylon blend with anti-static and using green dye.
- Raglan style for comfort.
- Stylish and trendy chest pockets with flaps.
- All stress points bar-tacked.
- Double stitched crotch.
- Antique brass FR zip on open front.
- Antique brass FR zips on chest pockets.
- Antique brass snap buttons.
- FR sewing thread.
- Class DN with 50mm FR reflective tape hoop pattern around body for Day/Night use.
- HRC1 with STPV rating of 6.1 cal/cm2.
- Compliant to: AS 4824:2006, AS/NZS 1906.4:2010, AS/NZS 4602.1:2011, UPF 50+ sun protection that complies to AS/NZS 4399:1996 and meets the requirements to the updated standard AS/NZS 4399:2017, OEKO-TEK Standard 100, NFPA 70E, ASTM F1506, ASTM F1002, EN531, CSA Z462, NFPA 1977, OSHA 1910.269, CGSB 155.20, EN ISO 11612