HURRICANE V2 LACE UP HIKER BOOTS
or make 4 interest-free payments of $32.73 AUD fortnightly with More infoBRG16S-BS/5
Our Hiker boots are designed for comfort blending the safety and performance of an advanced work boot with the comfort and flexibility of a hiker boot. Made from premium materials, this boot boasts the latest style with excellent durability.
- Premium nubuck leather hiker style safety boots.
- Leather outer offers durability; weather resistance and natural breathability with grey cordura.
- PU injected midsole delivers maximum shock absorbing; pressure distribution and comfort.
- 100% polyester lining for breathability; comfort and easy slip-on equipping.
- Next Generation PU composite insole with PORON delivers maximum ergonomics; shock absorbing and sanitation.
- ISO certified; abrasion resistant insole.
- Australia standard wider steel toe cap for crush injuries protection up to 200 joules.
- Full coverage; metallic anti-penetration undersole protects against nails and sharps on site.
- Advanced rubber outsole for maximum grip and durability; with self-cleaning technology.
- Rubber wear indicator makes it easy to tell if replacement boots are required.
- AS/NZS Compliance for: slip resistance SRC rated; antistatic; abrasion resistance; oil resistance; heat resistance; tear strength; energy absorbing; impact resistance; compression resistance; tear resistance.
- Heat resistance up to 300°C.
- Meets standard AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
|Sharp Shield Anti-Penetration|
|Heat Proof to 300 celsius|
|Oil & Fuel Resistance|
|Shock Absorbing Construction|
|Slip Resistant Sole|