PG2000S MICROPOROUS COVERALLS (REFLECTIVE)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.15 AUD fortnightly with More infoPGR2000S-WH1-S
Our PG2000 Microporous coveralls are made of microporous polyethylene breathable outer film with a spunbonded polypropylene inner layer. This coverall provides superior barrier protection against liquids; non-toxic particulates; spray and dust.
- 3 panel hood for ease of head movement.
- Finger loops to ensure cuff integrity.
- Comfortable fit with elasticated wrists and ankles.
- 2 way front zipper with re-sealable flap.
- Bound seams.
- Silicon free.
- Latex free elastic.
- 50mm reflective tape compliant to EN-471.
- Class N for Night use.
- Anti-static compliant to EN1149-1.
- Type 5 and Type 6 protection level.
- Compliance with future European Standards for chemical protective clothing conform to European standards for chemical protective clothing category III.
- Product with CE Marking.
- Automotive paint spraying.
- Fibre glass product manufacturers.
- Pharmaceutical industries.
- Veterinary services.