INDURA ULTRASOFT HRC2 FIRE RETARDANT TROUSERS (FR REFLECTIVE)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $22.93 AUD fortnightly with More infoRGTFRR237R-NV/77
Our Indura Ultrasoft fabrics guarantee flame resistance for the life of the garment. With a soft feel for enhanced comfort they provide enhanced protection from electric arc, flash fire, molten ferrous metal and welding exposures.
- 237 gsm Indura UltraSoft fabric.
- 88% cotton 12% tenacity nylon blend with anti-static and using green dye.
- Double-shrunk technology.
- Pleated front with flame retardant button closure.
- Slanted front pockets, change pocket, back pockets, ruler pocket and phone loop.
- All stress points bar-tacked.
- Flame retardant thread for all stitching.
- Class N with 50mm reflective tape for Night use.
- HRC2 with STPV rating of 8.7 cal/cm2.
- Compliant to the following standards: AS 4824:2006, AS/NZS 1906.4:2010, AS/NZS 4602.1:2011, UPF 50+ sun protection that complies to AS/NZS 4399:1996 and meets the requirements to the updated standard AS/NZS 4399:2017, OEKO-TEK Standard 100, NFPA 70E, NFPA 2112, ASTM F1506, ASTM F1002, EN531, CSA Z462, NFPA 1977, OSHA 1910.269, CGSB 155.20, EN ISO 11612