TORNADO V2 LACE UP / ZIP SIDE BOOTS
Tornado boots are Riggers flagship footwear model and they are also available with an added heavy duty nylon zip. These boots are specifically designed for the hardest of jobs and the toughest environments. Our reengineered construction methods have resulted in superior comfort all year round.
- Premium nubuck leather zip side and lace up safety boots with bump cap.
- Leather outer offers durability; weather resistance and natural breathability.
- PU injected midsole delivers maximum shock absorbing; pressure distribution and comfort.
- Side zip for quick and easy boot removal.
- 100% polyester lining for breathability; comfort and easy slip-on equipping.
- Next Generation PU composite insole with PORON delivers maximum ergonomics; shock absorbing and sanitation.
- ISO certified; abrasion resistant insole.
- Australia standard wider steel toe cap for crush injuries protection up to 200 joules.
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane bump cap for anti-abrasion whilst kneeling.
- Full coverage; metallic anti-penetration undersole protects against nails and sharps on site.
- Advanced rubber outsole for maximum grip and durability; with self-cleaning technology.
- Rubber wear indicator makes it easy to tell if replacement boots are required.
- AS/NZS Compliance for: slip resistance SRC rated; antistatic; abrasion resistance; oil resistance; heat resistance; tear strength; energy absorbing; impact resistance; compression resistance; tear resistance.
- Heat resistance up to 300°C.
- Meets standard AS/NZS 2210.3:2009
|Sharp Shield Anti-Penetration|
|Heat Proof to 300 celsius|
|Oil & Fuel Resistance|
|Shock Absorbing Construction|
|Slip Resistant Sole|